Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This Time Now Lost

I seriously do have a split personality disorder.

Or as psychology terms go, Superego, Ego, Id.

Superego's more like the angel in every person and Id's the devil. Ego's the body that holds everything together and to weigh everything and keep it in balance.

My superego's pretty much dead, thanks to Id.

But angels never really die, they're just suppresed.

If YOU are reading, yeah it isn't exactly me, I have almost no self-control (yeah I'm dodging responsibility) and I'll never say it in person. Pfft.

Don't say I ain't trying to think objectively.

Put yourself in the shoes of a total stranger then reevaluate every action.

Get the picture?

Every. Single. Person. With. A. Straight. Mind. Would. Think. The. Same. Thing.

Now multiply that x10.

And shove it into your mind.

That's what happened to me.

Old habits die hard, I still notice everything that happens, place them on a timeline and compare and contrast timing. Twisting every event to its worst possible angle to try to break my resolution. An act of self torture, for the better of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment