Saturday, August 28, 2010

Doodle #22 : Engulfed

You know.. I really wasn't surprised. Not one bit. After all, it's a situation you could only describe as.. flypaper.

Odd how this still fluctuates. Every jolt causes a lapse in self control.

I don't need this. What I've went through, wasn't worth it one bit. Not when better opportunities exist elsewhere. I was tossed around, knocked down then kicked around. It's time to twist everything again, the way I prefer to see things (: My way. It makes it so much easier to comprehend the little details.

Now now, why'd I let myself bother? Interesting question.. Perhaps I just have a lack of preoccupation, too much time with too little people to talk to. There's only so many options. I have a tendency to play around with fire, and scorching myself in the process. Oh life truly is a wondrous thing. (:

I despise holidays, to the very core.

Nothing good ever happens during holidays.

The first killer blow, the delays, being turned into a decoy, being manipulated, every single setback in my life, happened during holidays. It's evident that we don't get along.

Alas, I regret passing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment