Monday, August 16, 2010

Did I Change The World?

I'll get into the title later. For now, a brief recap for the day. Gawd damn, it's been long since I've written a recollection of my day :)

Had to get up early. Oh gosh, I can feel the Monday blues already! I hate having to wake up early and going to bed the night before KNOWING you had to wake up early the next day. It isn't the most comforting feeling in the world. No, it doesn't even come close. A hair's breath? Nah.

Traffic? Horrible. Seriously Summit was jam packed with cars carrying only 1 passenger, the driver. If everyone carpooled the traffic could easily be reduced by 60%. That'll make it a hell lot easier to get to college. Especially since I had to make a round to Taylor's to drop my friends off.

Got to college and had 4 hours to stone. EAL/D that morning was cancelled, well kinda, for me, since I wasn't involved with the whole oral trial examinations. My turn's two weeks from now. So I've ample time to prepare :)

So I took that chance to find some place to study maths. Stupid foyer was SWAMPED with water, so went over to cafe instead while waiting for the library to open. Gawd it was HOT =.= So yeah, did bout 30 minutes of Maths then headed over to the library. Printed out chem notes and finished up worksheet 5.2. I feel so proud of myself now *bloats up*

Ate lunch with the usual Monday gang and went for classes after that :)

Attended some talk today. Change Your World Quest 1 at Audi 3. With Mun. They started off with some brief introduction, so it was time to scamper outta the nearby vincinity, till they were done at least. :)

Went back, sat thru some talks. Pictures on Facebook ;)

Quite the inspirational talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment