Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Look

I've finally done it.

I redesigned my blog. In other words, I very crudely clicked a few buttons here and there and played around with the default settings on the "Design" button in a what can't even be considered average attempt to refresh my page and give it a whole new look.

I was never good at art, or designing, or even just bringing myself to bother trying as it requires tonnes of time, devotion and passion. All 3 of which I lack, sadly enough.

I can't say I did a fantastic job on the little details, heck this was all done within the span of 15 minutes. It just goes to show, you get what you put in. Okay, I know that didn't sound quite right but the bottom line is..

Equivalent exchange. You win some, you lose some. The rewards you reap at the end of your efforts will be proportional to the amount of effort you sincerely put in.

One thing's certain. I hope this doesn't affect my nuffnang ads. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment