Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gradually..

First of all, I'd like to say..

Thank you. For hearing me out. I guess I really needed that talk, to just say what's been on my mind. Although I do agree at times that I'm horribly biased and self-centred. I guess it's all to do with how I had started out. I was vulnerable then, a newcomer, in this world of deceit and backstabbing. What I went through those dark times laid the foundation for who I am today, doubtful and paranoid. I can't blame anyone for what happened then, I had misread everything to begin with. With no prior knowledge nor experience, I was sitting ducks, literally in the middle of a firing range, just waiting to be shot down. As luck would have had it, I was shot down, in two successive shots.

I'm having flashes of memories again, indistinct faces of those I've crossed paths with. I wouldn't change a thing about them, their subtle abnormalities are what makes them the people I love and adore (:

All 11 of them, thanks for being there. (L)

So I've finally regained partial stability. Time to blog. :)


The morning sky is just so pretty. :)


Drove to college again, leaving kk by 6.50am everyday is a seriously stressful business. Thankfully somehow I've had the motivation to get up early lately. When I finally reach summit after picking up Ash and Fail, it's only 7.05 or so. *Stares into intersection* OMG IT'S SO CLEARRR! Compared to normal traffic that is. It's still congested but at least it's MOVING and not at a STANDSTILL. That's motivation enough for me. Reaching college at 7.30 lately, a good thing is that it really gives me time to study and revise before classes begins. Have bout an hour till 8.30 before I've to head off to either class or the library. My works' been strangely complete lately! :)

Also had my Physics Practical Examination #2 today at 9.30 with the rest of the C/D gang. It wasn't as hard as I had initially expected. I mean, for once I actually got Physics. It wasn't confusing as it always had been to me. Manage to set up everything, experiment went nicely and even our results were PERFECT! Wow. I just hope marks weren't deducted for playing around with the conducting wires. LOL! Sparks :)

Brunch at The Lunch Box with the gang. Managed to drag Suqi along. 5 of us swarmed her refusing to let her go anywhere but with us :)

Chemistry class next :) OMG They removed ELECTROLYSIS from our syallabus WTF?! My Chemistry is now lacking spdf configurations, cyclic compounds, the more complex molecule shapes, a deeper insight into equilibrium AND electrolysis! This is the part I get all overconfident for Chem before screwing up my whole paper. Bahhh!

Maths. Cancelled but still had assignment to finish up D:

Stoned in the foyer again waiting for my friend to get off class. Left college at 6 and reached kk at 6.30. Not bad (:

No comments:

Post a Comment