Monday, August 9, 2010

Doodle #18

This is going to be one hectic week, Chemistry and Physic topic test, EALD assignment due this friday. Maths C/D Topic Test to study for next Wednesday as well as Oral Examinations trial which will be assessed next Friday.

I. Am. Dead.


Smothering it doesn't help, I can feel it clawing out at me, trying to break free.

But so far, holding it back has been a no brainer.

It feels good to laugh again.

I can't seem to write lengthy deep thought posts anymore. I've lost that.. touch, that spark of inspiration that I had. To be able to draw out a complete sentence meant to overflow the reader with emotion, to spark a flame within them to read. Gone. Like the wind.

Still have a fraction of it though, hopefully it returns, along with all the big fancy words I've seen to have forgotten.

I don't wanna fall to the level of people who attempt to emo with fail english. It appalls me.

No comments:

Post a Comment