Monday, August 2, 2010

Self Torment

If it's a dream, please don't wake me..

When people all stare. I'll pretend that I don't hear them talk..

To be so close, it feels as though I'm burning up. I wonder how did I manage to land myself where I am now. I feel my pulse racing, the very familiar feeling that I'm falling, being swallowed whole by the gaping fissure left inside my heart.

The passing of time meant little to me, not when I can no longer feel the seconds tick by. I feel incapable of rational thoughts, consumed by distraught. To feign ignorance is something I'm capable of, but not very well at doing. Every so often a piece of me cracks, revealing fragments of my soul, bound to the world by my body alone, waiting to break free from the clutches of life.

Cemented by the refusal for objectivity, the light is snuffed out.

Desecrate, desolate, destroy, eradicate everything. The world seems better when there's nothing in it, no love, no hate, no trust, no deceit. All there is, is a soul and the darkness that surrounds it.

I hold NO REGRETS in my choices. Okay maybe a hint of it, but nothing significant.

It's starting to fluctuate again. For better, for worse.

I guess there's no way I'll be finishing up work anytime soon.

Confirmation, this time I ain't turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment