Saturday, August 28, 2010

Doodle #23 : Say It To Me

And I'll leave this life behind me..

I guess I just found out yet another negative trait I have, but I ain't going to go into the little details. Let's just say I have a problem with.. Sitting still. Guess I just wasn't cut out for that.

The hyperness is a front, in a feeble bid to conceal what I truly feel. Then again, maybe it's how I perceive myself to feel. Emotions, what are they? Some view them as part of being human, or are they just a manifestation of your senses which is designed to remind you that you are alive, and breathing?

The prospect of anyone comprehending the complexities and the degree to which my mind is muddled, truly is a perplexing task.

Guess for now, the sun shines brighter. Or rather, the moon, as it's currently 9pm (:

No comments:

Post a Comment