Friday, July 2, 2010

Dagger's Hilt

It's been 2 days, somehow I managed to keep it up. Nothing'll change this hatred. After all, it was it who drove the dagger deep into my back, twisting it, deepening the wound. It was the one who turned my skies an ominous grey, as droplets of rain pound against my very sanity, hacking away bit by bit.

No, I will NEVER forgive it, let alone forget this pain.

Okay, I suppose it's time we all returned to reality. Finally got back my dreaded results for EE. After Phy's abysmal 58% I really wasn't looking forward to the other papers. But after I had gotten everything back and analyzed each.. Turns out it wasn't SO bad after all. Only 2 subjects were below 80, that.. is an achievement, in it's own way. After I stopped comparing myself to everybody else in class and just looked at it as just being my own personal scores, I realised something. I don't need to be chasing people around. I just need to push myself to hit that target, achieve that goal, then I'll feel content nonetheless. Then again, a lil healthy competition among friends won't hurt. :)

EE down, now to get Sem1 Results. All the better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment