Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's You I See

Tick, tick, tick, the constant tick by the clock was the only sound made in the otherwise quiet room. Time was slipping away, yet everything remained the same. I looked out my window, into the horizon. A new day begins, the sky remained a vivid strawberry pink (:

It's Sunday again, which means tomorrow's a Monday. Best of all I'll be missing the BIGGEST match every 4 years of all time! Yeah, I ain't staying up to watch the FIFA World Cup Finals between Holland and Spain. But I'll be rooting for Holland.. while sleeping comfortably on my bed :) Well, what can I do? I gotta get up early tomorrow and drive my way to college. I would definitely stay up if I wasn't the one driving, but alas, these things happen. Not that I really care that much, my FIFA spirit kinda died after Germany lost to Spain, the one day I tried staying to till 2.30 to watch their match. Sigh :(

Yesterday was Parents Lecturers Day for AusMat. Can't say exactly that I dreaded that day but neither can I say I was looking forward to it. Guess I'm more of being at a neutral standpoint. Upon arriving at college, looked for any sign of the day's events, in a literal manner. Needed to find signs which pointed us in the right direction. Headed over to registration at SW4-4 where we got our numbers for the respective lecturers. Then, we left for 4-3 to find Mr. Oliver, my EALD lecturer. Got some comments bout my work and behaviour, both quite good though it was quite unexpected that I'd be seen that way (: Next was Bio and Chem, more comments on my work, lacked practice, which I wholeheartedly agree with.

I feel motivated to procrastinate more study now! Who's with me?!

1 comment:

  1. **foot print**
    Thanks for your nanged..
    Nanged back and clicked on ur adv as well. ^^

    ReplyDelete