Monday, July 19, 2010

Doodle #3

Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up. For once, you guys will be getting a picture post!

"WHAT? DID HE JUST SAY THAT?! PICTURES?!"

Yes, indeed! But first, time for my routine ranting on my daily life and/or experiesnce.

Last Tuesday, went to the 3K sports club with my fellow AusMat-ian Family





It was a pretty fun experience overall. Real tiring, but got to spend some quality time with those that matter to me. Had dinner at A&W just down the street (:

Now.. For those of you who RECOGNISE what speech THIS is.. well it's quite famous anyway.

For those of you who DON'T, it's the famous "I Have A Dream" speech spoken by non other than the legendary Martin Luther King himself. For my EALD homework, had to pretty much.. fill in the blanks. HAH! And let's not forget we all had to recite it in class. Some were pretty funny, while others took some serious effort to prepare their version of their dreams. Mine was.. okay I suppose. Didn't really stand out, nor was it too bad. Guess I'm sitting at average. Pfft.

Yeap, that's a brief recap of my life these past 2 weeks. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment