Saturday, July 24, 2010

Doodle #6 : Split

Wrath, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy..

The 7 sins that make up a person. To be devoid of any is to be devoid of being a complete person. To keep each and every one of those sides of me in check is an arduous task itself, as each struggles to gain complete control of my mind. Frail and beaten as it already is.

When you receive something you thought was a special gift, all feels well, it feels as though you've been given something more. But when everyone starts to have the same thing, it loses it's individuality, blends in with the crowd, and is nothing more than a mere, object.

Senselessness.

Rage.

An controllable lust.

I had wanted one simple wish. Time. Was it really so hard to be given that, even just for a day?

Why is it, that every single time, my hopes, get crushed. To be treated as a mere insect.

Insignificant.

Useless.

The world doesn't need me.

No comments:

Post a Comment