Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A New Resolve

The phone lies on the table, unmoving as I anxiously wish it to ring..

These long days finally draw to a close. The seconds still pass by as slowly as the sun inches ever closer to the horizon, until it fades away and with it, light vanishes from what seemed to be the most sluggish days of my life.

Oh nuts, I actually can't think of anything else to say! THIS CANNOT BE!!!!

GARH ASLJLKASJKVANL SYSTEM MALFUNCTION

Hehe hi let we speak lik dis ^^ U gt d c anot worh d ppl owaz tok lik so hard 2 undrstnd de worh??

OMG I'M SCREWING UP ME ENGLISSSSSSSSSSSSH. TIME OUT, time to stop typing like.. I ain't saying anything! I do not wish to be implicated in any form of name calling :)

Back to the issue at hand, a number of question remains. An eerie silence rings through the air. Somehow I can't help but feel that this could very well be the calm before the storm. Ripples of uncertainty echo from a rickety and barely held together sense of peace. A fine line dividing right and wrong, a line drawn by the consciousness and personal insight of each individual as seen in their own light.

I guess I'm just not in the mood today to write a lengthy rant. Pfft.

However, I'll try not to let this show on me, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment