Friday, July 30, 2010

The Irony

"Life is full of surprises" Her words were so true indeed (:

It was kinda ironic too.

Back to business, for those of you who actually take some time to read my blog (Who'd wanna read such an emo one anyways, *cue sad face*) you might have noticed the removal of the chatbox. For some reason I've been getting an overwhelming amount of spam chatter. It's somewhat bewildering as it has only started recently.

Went for badminton again at 3K, this time with Prem, Jo, Marc, Kelz and Jing. Quite fun (: Haven't got that worked up in a long time. TAPAU YOU LA KELZ :D Went over to A&W for lunch. T'was quite similar to the previous badminton outing, only that this time it was during the day (:

Today seriously feels kinda relaxed, nothing much to do in Chem, just revisiong and there was no Maths class, all we were given were an assignment with 66 questions OHMYGAWD!

Okay, writing about the daily ramblings in my life, just isn't me. I can't really write about a deep thought post, it's been quite the happy day, thanks to her. The one person capable of quelling any doubts or worries I may have had :)

I just found out smth, deleting my whole message conversation list actually deletes those I saved too! WTFFFFF?

..

..
..
Wait for it..

..

That thought sent a cold shiver down my spine. I no longer have any form of conviction in that person.

It still doesn't seem right, the very notion of it sends a chill down my spine. There's a rift, shaped by an insatiable desire to possess. My bloodshot eyes gaze lifelessly upon the remnants of what's passed. A shadow in the background, a silhouette in the distance, the faceless figure. I no longer recognise who it is. Repressed within my memories, there's almost no way for it to break free and see the light of day.

That smile is what gets me through the day. It keeps me in place, amidst a blurry sea of chaos.

Sometime the fear paralyzes me, I feel like I'll be a bother to you. Funny how it's the same thing that presses me forward. Ironic, one of life's pleasant contradictions :)

There's been a nagging feeling puzzling me lately. It tugs at my heart..

1 comment: