Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Renewed Desire

The lights flicker, the shrill of the alarm fills the air. I could only manage a sigh as I awoke to the end of my holidays. It's been two whole weeks since the start of was a rather uneventful and lackluster break. Yeah true, there have been several outings throughout these fourteen days, and by that I mean only 3. And only 2 were truly unjoyable. Which would be 2 outta 14 days, summed up to 1 in 7 which is a meager 14.3% of the holidays were genuinely fun.

Nevertheless, I picked myself up against the want to just collapse in bed and go back to sleep. Oh well, every good must come to an end, the same way every hello ends with goodbye. Got ready and went to pick Ash up. Drove over to Taylor's to drop him off before heading back to Sunway. For once, I actually noticed someone I know on the road at the summit jam, Edwin. Which would make this the fourth consecutive day I've ran into him. Small world, I guess.

So yeah, back to my ranting. Yesterday, met up with a few Taylor-ians for lunch as well as a shopping trip. Went to pick Lillian up from her place first, at 11. Reached the general area of Taylor's within.. 15 minutes. So we had like.. 45 minutes to kill as we waited for their break. So we, or rather I, drove around around for a solid 30 minutes finding parking as well as surveying the place. Gawd, it was hellish to find parking at the time, although with a tiny stroke of luck, manage to secure a place, somewhere at the other end of the shoplots. Us on one end, Taylor's on the other. Which would amount to about.. 3 blocks of walking? Yeah, I never knew the place was THAT big until yesterday. Took us about 10+ minutes just to walk to the other end. Which leaves us with.. another 10 or so minutes to just stone and wait for them to get off. Managed to spot a few ex-schoolmates from high school.

After what seemed like.. a very long time, finally spotted Jon coming out. A few minutes later, we were joined by Aly, Kareshma and Krystle. Went over to Jojo's Little Kitchen for lunch. They had some pretty nice Pan Mee there. Then again, they served mostly Pan Mee. After that, went over to Baskin Robbins. Yeap! Finally getting that ice cream. *cue evil laugh* Thanks again Lil :P

*ring* And class just got canceled, for the Taylor-ians. (Whoops, this is between lunch and ice cream) So everyone headed down to Empire Shopping Gallery. We were joined by Joel. Whee, driving into the unknown, what a joy! There's a first for everything, how true indeed. Did a lil shopping myself, then again I was the one who suggested going down there :P

Woots! Muse DVD for only Rm20! :D :D :D

Back to reality, how I just ADORE sitting in the library for hours and hours and hours having.. well.. the same library routine I guess. Find the same spot, sign in Facebook, check up on mail, check to see updates and announcements on BB regarding homework *cross fingers, please have none*, go to miscellaneous sites, failbook, failblog, the last stand 2, world's hardest game, the impossible quiz, blablablabla.. you know lah. Anyways, I suppose it's time to start rotting again.

And pics from that day.. My phone's kinda messed up, so I doubt I'll get any uploaded.

I hope this semester starts on a good note. I'm counting heavily on it.

2 comments: