Thursday, January 13, 2011

Don't Be Scared

Thought of the day : I'd rather lose a friend than risk going back to what I used to be.

Okay, I just failed at trying to get all poetic. All the inspiration I had gathered yesterday is gone with the wind. But I'll try to finish it up, sometime. I think I need to stop attempting to sound whimsical and whatnot and just go on blogging about what I'm trying to blog about.

That made no sense whatsoever, did it?

Never thought it would. Meh. So yes, as I was saying....

I finally retrieved my official result statement today all the way from Australia. Collected it at Sunway University. Dropped by earlier this morning, met a few former AUSMATians, all there for the same reason. Found Marcus at the Registry while he was collecting his results. Did some certifying and whatnot. Went over to the college library and Language Dept. Damn, I miss Sunway already.

Nomnomnom at Pyramid with Marcus and his gf, then dropped by Monash yet again to reconfirm my application. At least this time it came up "In progress". Heh. :3

*crosses fingers* Please get in. Please get in. I want this!! Ahh, or whatever I've worked for would have amounted to naught.

No comments:

Post a Comment