Monday, January 24, 2011

Horizon

After what felt like an eternity, I'm finally here. I've finally ventured beyond that long and dark tunnel. Only to come across a fork in the road. Two paths now lay at my feet, and only I can make the decision on which do I take.

On one side, a shorter path, one that I have once tried to walk only to be faced with disappointment. Now it's open its doors for me again. Do I jump at the opportunity before the window closes yet again? 2 years down this road, there is a miniscule chance another door may open. A chance for me to open up my eyes, and travel.

On the other, a path in which its direction is still unknown. It would still take several months before I am able to set foot on it. Time which I simply cannot afford to waste. However, if I do make the cut, that's 2 years in a foreign land. A chance to explore the world and experience life from a whole new perspective.

I apologize for my rudimentary standard of writing. I lack the proper drive.

Now, I weigh in everything. This is not just a choice that affects me in the short term, but one that'll shape my life in the long run. In a way, I've already decided what I have to do. I just need more reassurance and advice.

To the one who has helped me so, you have my sincerest gratitude. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment