Thursday, January 20, 2011

Standing Here

Thought of the day : This changes nothing. After all, I am but a failure in your eyes.

So today's a public holiday. Great, jolly good then. Which basically means I get to enjoy absolutely nothing but the same old routine. Well, you get the point.

Managed to sell off my Physics text and Graphic Calculator to Sam for his cousin. Spontaneously, later on in the day, someone made a suggestion to go SS15, think it was Sam. So yeah, there we were in his car heading off for AC. Played some random RTSs suggested by Sam and KY to kill time while waiting for Ash. Then it was the usual 3v3 DotA matches since there were 6 of us. WK feeds. :D

Dinner at AC. Dessert at KK McD.

Well, beats staying at home. Or maybe not. Or maybe.

Meh.

It's a notion, somewhat of a nauseous sensation. Sniveling conniver, as though I couldn't see through the carefully chosen words. This does nothing but reinforce my train of thought. Why bother going along with a farce?

I wish I had their confidence. The wait is slowly chipping away at my sanity.

CW, I can't do it.

Know what? Screw it. I'll just be myself. I can't keep trying so hard and being all picky with my words. All it does is turn me into a bundle of nerves. It's time to go about it in a whole 'nother manner. The only way I know how. :)

EDIT : In letting in my cheerful side take lead, I realise how much my way of speech was influenced by that one occurence. Most of it is still missing. But I'm starting to recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment