Sunday, January 16, 2011

No Sense of Direction

I realize how lifeless I am these days. Every morning, I wake up with absolutely no purpose in my life. That's basically what my life revolves around lately, nothing. Nothing at all. Just a cold, pitch black void of darkness? Meh.

On a lighter note, I finally have something to blog about. Yesterday. Lil's 19th birthday get together party. And also a hell lotta nomnomnom. Went all the way to Tenji's at Mont Kiara. Yeah, from KK that is bloody far. To me at least.

Usual routine waiting for Jon at the main road. Aly was like "Why is everyone so red? It's like CNY" cause both Jon and I were in red. Hah. Went to get Lil next. Then, it's all the way to.. 1U first. Well, not the shopping mall, just the general area to pick up Lil's friend, Wei Keen.

Driving to Mont Kiara was rather.. Well, just know that we passed the same toll thrice just because we got lost. Yeah, phailed. :O Bleh. But we did find it eventually.

There was a crowd in front of entrance, we presumed it to be "the line" but we weren't really sure so what we did was walk straight into the place. Turns out yeah, you had to wait outside and pay first before entering, neither of which we did. Well, had some "voucher from .. .. . ." or something of that sort. What mattered was that we got in and found a place.

All I remember was grabbing a whole lotta stuff that I wouldn't normally eat. A lot of raw stuff. I think I can still taste the salmon in my mouth. Kinda wasted a lot too. :(

We're not very good at getting our money's worth at a buffet, I know I'm not.

Grabbed salmon, abalone, salmon sushi, oyster, cod fish, chicken leg, lamb shoulder, and a whole lotta other things. To get some of those items, you had to drop your table number in the bowl they placed in front of each food item. Y'know, kinda like placing an order. Uncoordinated as we were, we stacked around 3 of each item not knowing that some of us already ordered it. Ended up with like.. 3 servings of cod fish and 4 servings of lamb shoulder. Bleh.

Got so stuffed that night.

Played a round of bowling before we all went home. Aly, I demand a rematch.


On a completely unrelated note,

Here comes yet another song! I heard this on one of my older CDs, so I thought I'd post it up. :D



Probably dropping by college again tomorrow. Words can't describe how much I miss that life already.

There was a moment, I really pondered. I know that there's a zero percent possibility that I'll be allowed to raise that question.

I need to start re-reading my posts from the May - July period. Need to buck up my English. It's horrible, my latest posts are so appalling to read. Plus, I need to refresh that desire to loathe within myself.

EDIT : Found some things to be happy for, and others. I miss those times our group would just get together and chat about completely nonsensical gibberish, especially the blurrest one of them all. The one who drew me an umbrella. (heh) Lolwut. I definitely had a higher standard of English back then. It's deteriorated to an abysmal level now.

Maybe deep down, I've always wanted something different.

Damn, I need a new bag. Old one was ruined by some carefree, pretentious.. Hmm.. i can't remember.

1 comment:

  1. lool. nice to see you're still keeping this up! and ps, its wei keen, not wei kin ;)

    ReplyDelete