Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Trying so hard

All it takes is a few minutes for me to get completely sidetracked, losing all my focus and literally blank out. Everything that happened after that was subconscious and all a blur. I can't remember a single thing I said.

Argh, another dilemma. Apparently there was a student who failed to get into Monash cause he/she took Maths 3A/3B. Monash wanted 3C/3D for whatever course he/she applied for. Despite having an epic TER of 94.5 he/she still got rejected. Wth. So yeah, the lecturers went about inquiring about the minimum maths for the top unis in Aus. I looked at the paper handout they gave.

"Pharmacy : Monash : 3C/3D WTHHHHHH."

Dammit, I may need to change my timetable, this is going to screw up all my subs and all my projects. THANK YOU MONASH. I can already imagine supplying medicine with uber pro calculations, differentiating and integrating the amount of med someone needs. Meh.

So yeah, I'm gonna need to check it out 1st b4 making my choice. Sadly, must decide by 2moro, we were given an awesome time of 1 day to choose. Life just keeps getting better and better.

I hate this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment