Friday, January 15, 2010

Downright silly and/or retarded

Well, so it's been another day in college, more work, more knowledge and understanding of the world, and of course, more assignments! :D

EALD was fun. We were all randomly divided into groups of 4 each, 7 in total and had to discuss the meaning of "Cultural Identity". So whee, screw last week's work which I practically didn't even know about :D From a discussion on culture, somehow it became.. RELIGION. wth lol.
Ever since one of the groups mentioned religion and mixed culture, every other single group also had to say "Before I begin my presentation, I would like to touch on the subject of God. Personally, I believe in... blablablabla" Yeah. Wth. At the end of the class, BOOM. Here we go again. Meh

2 hours break yippee. Managed to do a few Phy hwk questions. bw.. again.. CC wth addicted bastard. Walked around, looked at the crowd, buy food and drinks, blablabla usual lazing around things.

Chem time. ESSAY NEXT WEEK WTHHH 5% of total course marks. daaaaaaaaaamMMmmm. Gotta put my all into this and hope I don't screw up. It's basically all about "Periodic Trends" period 3, I mean.. pfft.. how hard can that be?

Visualising.. * next week: "OMG THIS IS OVER HARD GG CRAP!" *

Eh GAZI why no buy Pepsi / see tuition friend today??

No comments:

Post a Comment