Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Day of Events

Hopefully I'll be done with this post before my comp dies on me again.

BSOD


So yeah today was the 1st day of classes. Got our timetables today. I can't say I'm too happy with mine though. Most of the slots I got are.. meh.

The subjects

- EALD
- Computer Science
- Mathematics 3A/3B
- Chemistry
- Biology
+ MORAL STUDIES (WTF)

Well.. At least I got the same slot for Chem and Bio with Gazi and Ben. I have the same EALD class as Chonek. And Limei's in my Moral. Plus, it really isn't too crowded on any of the days. At most, it's 4 hours straight with a 20 minute short break in between so I can't really complain. Though I'm alone for 2 of my subs =(

I had Maths and Chem today. Right after getting our timetables from 8-9 and getting briefed, I had to head all the way to the AusMat floor (roof) to find my class. Maths is one of the subs I got no1 else with me. That I know la.. Random people damn lot. Just went for a place somewhere in the back cause by the time I found the class, most of the seats were already taken. The lesson was.. ok ok la. Nothing started yet, just a brief overview of the course and a little self introduction. It was quite fun la.. Listening to people talk about themselves and past times. After the 1st 5 people, the teacher said "Ok, take online off your pasttime cause if not, everyone would be saying the same thing" which is what everyone had been saying about their pasttime. Ahhaha. So yeah.. T'was ok.. *Not that many hot chicks larrhhhh*

Had 2 hours break before Chem.. So you know the drill.. ROCK CAFE. LOL

Grabbed lunch then headed back to campus with Gazi and Ben for Chem. Once again, had to head back to the roof. Urgh. Took awhile to find the place though, none of the signs showed SW4-4. Staring at the sign which showed SW4-1 -> 4-3 *forward* and SW4-5 ->4-7*right* Cause it was behind us. LOL.

Some people said 1st impressions are the most important. After our intro in Chem.. I'm sure we've solidified our place in the class.. in a not so good way. FEAAAAAR.
Apparently there was a person with the same name.. But that person was nowhere near the standard of the other.

Meh, none of my class are the same as.. ******* (Number of stars may or may not vary from the actual amount) Why larh?

There'll be another orientation on Friday. AusMat gets to end at 12 :DDDDD
Then SUNWAY PYRAMID for Movieeeeeeee !!

No comments:

Post a Comment