Saturday, January 9, 2010

Retardation

So today I went for another driving lesson. I had initially thought it'd be another 1 hr lesson, then I could go to gym with the rest. BUT THEN... DEM DEM DEM.. Suddenly, drove all the way to the driving school, registered for lessons, boom! 2 hours lesson + all the delay = 4 hrs. wth.

Learnt how to park, hill, 3-point turn today. The 1st hour was crap, I kept messing up with the clutch and reverse. It's been quite awhile since I last drove, or 1st drove. D:
Got nagged, blablabla, dam stressed out, couldn't focus one bit. But after about.. 30 mins..? or so.. I got the hang of it =D.

Went in to register and what'd ya know.. "Hey Kin Hoe!" *looks up*. Natalie was there. Hahah, she was taking her driver's test today, she passed. Congrats! xD

Then a second instructor took over and taught me how to do the hill and 3-point. Luckily, this time I got one that was quite friendly, he didn't scold/nag me for all the stupid mistakes I made. Which made me alooooooooooooooot more relaxed :DDDD
Thus, I managed to do both almost effortlessly :DDDD (not the slope though, I'll mention why later)

Went back into the building, stoned and waited around for quite some time. Walked out again to finish up my day and suddenly "HEY KIN HOE" again from somewhere. Looked up, and this time I saw Ern Ern with Jia Min and another friend whose name I do not know. =O

Gawd, there were many KK people there today :S

So yeah, the instructor told me to go practice on my own. Do the parking and hill. I did the parking, meh, no sweat.. Then I thought I'd be smart and attempt the hill... Went well.. drove up.. stopped.. freed gear.. handbrake.. then it was time to drive. BOOOOOM!! ENGINE STALL. OMGGGGGGGGG everytime I start it, car flys backward. OMG, over panicked. Got stuck for about 5 mins, disrupting the track, it was already friggin crowded. >.<

9x-7i > 9x-21u
-7i > -21u
-i > -3u
i < 3u

No comments:

Post a Comment