Sunday, January 10, 2010

Flooded with knowledge

Went for the Star Education Fair at KLCC today. Yes, me, going to an education fair :O!

Well I thought I'd go try it out as there was going to be talk on pharmacy during the fair. After all, I might as well try to get all the info I need if I'm going to change my main plan for the future.




Random snapshots taken at KLCC. Awesome innit ;D


Had our lunch at Nando's. Gawd, the place was packed. We waited about 10 minutes just to get a seat. After that, ... we ordered and.. .. .. .. 30 minutes later.. .. .. WTH WHERE'S OUR FOOD?! Some failcase misplaced our order or smth and got really mixed up, Ugh, damn annoying. Almost made us late to the talk later.


Walked over to the convention centre where the fair was being held. The talk was on the 3rd floor. Rushed up and found our way into the hall.


When we got in, it had already started. Thank you awesome service from restaurant we ate at for lunch. The talk lasted about.. 20+ minutes. Cause they had to cram 4 different talks into a 2 hour session. It was a pretty informative talk. It certainly gained my interest in the field of medicine and pharmacy. One thing's for sure, I don't regret changing my plan now :)

We left when the Psychology talk was about to start. Nothing to do with us LOL

Went back to the ground floor and into the fair. Checked out some of the booths for info on pharmacy. Though it is.. kinda late.. considering the fact I'm already in college. lawls.


HELP ! Yes, turns out they only accept students taking A-Levels into their pharmacy degree. SAM/Foundation? Screw off. zZz. So guessing I don't qualify. Meh.

TAYLOR'S! The uni everyone seems to be going to. Can't really remember much from here.

MONASH! One of my main options after Pre-U. Luckily for me, they do accept AusMat.. Well.. it's an AUSTRALIAN university after all.. Haha. But.. I'm gonna need a TER 80+? I think.. So yeah, got ALOT of hardwork ahead of me if I stick with pharmacy.

Ah yes, SUNWAY! Whee! My ausmat college xD.
Went over to IMU after that, just grabbed a bag of brochures to study xD


This car was like.. abandoned at the car park or smth. It had a friggin' thick layer of dust over it. And alot of dust drawings xD. Sigh, poor car :(

Overall, pretty interesting day. Don't regret it one bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment