Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jumping up and down

is a pretty tiring experience.

Yesterday started off on a pretty good note :) Did I mention how I just love EALD classes? Ahahaha! Anyways, a piece of paper was handed out during the lesson, we had finally gotten our EALD assignments. Thinking back, we stressed out quite a bit on assignments with like.. 5% such as in bio, and the 1% hwk test in Phy.. That all changed when I saw the task weightage.. 20%! WTH *turns page * Task 2 : Essay - 20%. GARH 40% in total! For this assignment we had to work in Groups of 5. Oh yeah, task 1 was going to be a 15-20 minute oral presentation on a chosen topic. Thankfully you get to choose your group members! :D I'm with, Melanie, May Ling, Itianne, and Amanda (hmm.. I'm the only guy LOL) So yeah, discussed our topic and stuff related to it. Oh yeah, auntie LiMei has BRACES now!! But then couldn't get a good shot of her mouth LOL. :P

Maths 3C/3D is just plain confusing @@!

Chem was fun, as usual :P

6 hour streak of classes on Friday. garh!

You'll probably wondering what does the title have to do with the post? Well this is where it comes in, got home round' 4pm, packed me stuff and left for BLG concert at 5. Oh and it was FREE! Not to mention there was a chance of winning a Nokia X6. *you get to buy it at $66 instead of $2000. WHOO. Went with Jon and Aly. I went for.. Phone/BLG = 70/30 LOL.
Traffic was hectic, urgh, took us over an hour to reach the place. Then we had to stand for another hour before they actually let us in. The 3 of us were 1 of the first 100 or so people to get in the stadium, AND WE STILL COULDN'T GET THE DAMN LUCKY DRAW COUPONS FOR THE X6 WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. They gave out 3-frickin'-thousand, AND WHAT? The coupons were finished 10 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF US! GAWD I WANNA HIT SOMEONE! Went all the way there for what? 2 hours of standing and nothing?! =.=

Well least the performances were entertaining. There was a timer on the screen, it wasn't in minutes, it was in seconds, people kept saying 15 more mins and whatnot. I watched it closely, everytime a new minute started there was 100 seconds, hence it wasn't exactly a minute. So anyways when there was 1000 seconds left. THE DAMN TIMER RESET TO 5000. The crowd was pissed, very very pissed. LoL. Then BOOM the lights were killed and the opening act started!

The opening act consisted of 2 DJs, a guy and a girl, well.. eye candy. LOL whoo, was quite bored till they played Tik Tok by Ke$ha, the crowd went nuts, lmao. After them was a band called Sixth Sense, a Malaysian band (which I've never heard of). They were.. ok ok lah. After that, Aizat, another M'sian band performed. They were real cool, better than Sixth Sense (in my opinion larh). Sadly, halfway through their performance, BLG showed up in the floor above for the Meet & Greet session. And they were visible through the glass wall. So yeah, the crowd went nuts, just not for the performance but the sight of BLG in the floor above. Literally the whole crowd just turned to the left, oblivious to everything else. =/ Well, not me :P LOL. They didn't seem to mind the distraction, I liked that band. Ahaha, listening to them made me feel cheerful x]

After Aizat was.. uhh.. some HK guy, I don't even know why got HK guy but just listen lorh. Did I mention how bad my back ached at this point? And also a group of moshers? Why do I always seem to stand right next to the moshers, it was like that in Mtv too. Thankfully that time they were ALL REMOVED FROM THE SITE. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. This time, sadly no =.= and there was also a guy who did nothing but hurl profanities around. Put simply it was an awesome crowd. That crowd was mad, literally. I mean, I get enjoying concerts, letting the adrenaline pump through your veins, just going nuts, but c'mon! At least be considerate of the crowd around you who might just be anti-moshers. So yeah, couldn't focus 1 bit on the performance, so just.. started msg-ing and msn-ing LOL

Finally, the main event, BLG! The soundcheck took forever. It got annoying how the crowd would scream whenever a random person walked up on stage. Person in charge of testing drums walks out *screams*, someone went to test guitar and mic *scream*, a silhouette walks past *screams* C'MON PEOPLE. WAIT LAH. When they finally did come out on stage.. yeah, I almost went deaf. BLG opened with a cover of I Gotta Feeling. Ahaha. Then they played Love Drunk and Hero/Heroine. Then it was one of their newer songs.. Can't remember what it was called.. After that was Two Is Better Than One <3 Then back to their older stuff whoo. THUNDER! :) Final song they played was The Great Escape.

Oh and the moshers, yeah was about to explain why I was so annoyed. I mean.. I get it when you mosh to heavy metal stuff. But moshing to slow sentimental songs..????? I MEAN WTF?

So yeah, went home round 11.30. Then Natalie called Aly, surprise party for Krystle! Went there around 11.50.. Waited, waited, waited, 1am. *door opens* wait.. wait.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. AHAhahaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment