Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Smile :)

Did my i-Zone registration today. Finally managed to get my timetable changed! Ah yes, the sweet sweet smell of success! :) After the changed, my classes only start at 12.30. I glanced at my watch, 8.15. Wow, that's gonna be a loooooooooooooooong wait for classes. So the usual larh.. Lepak-ing in the usual spot x]

I'm starting to feel my lvl of English is deteriorating slowly. Well, I read bw's English work assignment.. thingy.. whatever you call it, rofl. Garh, damn pro english. >.<
Speaking of English, I've got a presentation on Friday :O Yay for joining a different EALD class, instant work! Luckily, I've found a group already.. (I think). Guess we'll see how it goes on Friday then. Maths in the morning tomorrow. It's gonna be another long day, hopefully there ain't gonna be much work.

Also had my 1st Phy lab session of the year. We're to set up an experiment on.. smth pendulum related (LOL) and uhh.. test smth, can't remember exactly.. But we (our group) is gonna have to hand in a report next Wed.. Knowing us.. I really hope we can manage it amidst all our other assignments. :O

In completely unrelated news, I'm starting to feel more cheerful LOL. Sometimes.. I miss the emo-ier days hahahahaaaaa. =)

When it comes to certain things, I could very well be the most clueless person there is.
0 and/or negative experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment