Tuesday, January 26, 2010

When Push Comes to Shove

I watch seconds pass as I will for the day to end.

I saw a HUGE spider in the morning, jutting out of my storeroom door, it's legs I mean. URGH, it was maybe the size of.. my fist. Spiders don't normally grow to fist proportions, so yeah. HOLY DAMN~!

Had 4 hours to kill before my classes begin. Spent 2 hours in the foyer doing homework. Yes I DO do my homework, but only when I'm dead-bored. Discussed bio assignment with half the group, dammit the due date's next Tuesday and we're like at.. what? Taking notes still? Omg larh.

Went for breakfast at "orange" again. with.. Gazi, Bw, Ben, Limei, Itianne, Amanda, May Ling. Mm.. Korean sweets. Thank you Auntie xD. Damn sour larhhhhh x__x

Back-to-back lab sessions. Chem was fun, again. :) whee put metal into H²O or HCl. Actually got to do the lighted splinter test with H² gas. The amount of fumes created by the Mg strip.. :O
omgosh, put a lighted splinter near test tube. "POP" DAAAAAAAAAM LOUD. Although it sounded more like a squeak. LOL

Bio, did Quadrat sampling.. ended up running back in the rain. Why oh why??

Moral.. urgh I hate moral all over again. :(

So tired. I can't believe I actually went emo for that :(

No comments:

Post a Comment