Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Not The End Of The World

I feel strangely revitalized :S

Today started off ok. I think. Now that yesterday's passed, I feel a whole lot better. ;D
Bus came late today.. like.. LATE. Sat at McD so long I thought I had actually missed the bus. Then *honk* owh it's finally here. Stares at watch 7:05am. =.=
Strangely, today no jam! at all! Omg nais. Reached the Sri KL roundabout.. *stares at road* empty LOL. or just.. the half of the roundabout which isn't on the Sri KL side. Damn nice :)

EALD class, whoopie. Saw Limei rushing to class. Being her, she went all the way to SW4-4. But the class was in NE3-12. So... she ran back down 4 floors and then went back up 3 in the next block, when she could have cut across the roof. And of course, she rushed past me without even noticing me. Typical Limei, oblivious to her surroundings :P

Break time. Had to collect new timetable, since I'm changing maths. Now my Tuesdays and Thursday are over free! :D But then Wednesdays and Fridays stressed =.= WHY MONASH? WHY TORMENT US PHARMACISTS?!

Went makan after that, Rock Cafe with Gazi, Ben, Chonek and Kelly. Ran into Prem and his friends, and Marcus, and Jo, and Suqi, and.. alot more la. LoLx. After makan, went Student Centre. This time ran into Amanda and Itianne. LoLx. Played Foosball, 3v3 match :D

Me, Gazi, Ben vs Kelly, Itianne, Amanda. Amanda pro, Kelly dam ganas xD
Then Prem came and joined us a few rounds, he over pro O__O

Then classes, classes, usual stuff. Came home, gym, and now writing this post. Blasting music in background :)

No comments:

Post a Comment