Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Down the drain

Today was retarded. Urgh, no shit, it was, I think I made a complete fool of myself, no thanks to people.

The day started out fine, had high hopes for the day. Tuesday was the most stressful day for me as I had 6 straight hours from 10.30 - 4.30. Thought I'd give it my all and try to cope as I couldn't change my timetable the other day. Everyone else had classes in the morning at 8.30, so I just sat in the same place we gather everyday and did my homework. (yes.. ME.. doing homework) although I gave up halfway.

Saw chonek round 9.30, his lab session just ended and we both had an hour left to kill before the next class starts. Went to eat breakfast, it's a friggin' MUST for me as there is NO time whatsoever to eat after 10.30. Went for EALD after makan-ing. Saw a hong ye lookalike. lmao.
Seems like I'm running into people who resemble people I know.

EALD was quite fun. Had group work. We were to group up and discuss "Identity".

"Now now, don't worry if you get seperated from your friends, it's only for awhile."
"No lah, we're here to make NEW friends!"
"New friends or go fishing?"
"Both larh!"

LOL~! So yeah, the group at the back (all guys) is known as the "fishing" group hahaha. I'm sure you're well aware what "fishing" meant :P

Had 10 minutes break after EALD, even bringing my own food, by the time I got down to ground floor, 5 minutes were gone. So munched smth fast and rushed off to Chem lab. I was late. ==
Most of the seats were taken so I just went all the way to the back, used to that anyways.
Made a new friend. I think. LoL. =D

0 time after chem, rushed to bio lab. Got our 1st assignment for the year. HAAAAAAAIZ.
We're to study an ecosystem blablabla. I shall not dwell on details, just know it's gonna be quite.. hard.. I'm supposed to be on PowerPoint for the group, yippee as I have 0 PP exp.

Moral was the last sub of the day. It seemed quite fun, so far the word "MORAL" had been associated with "omg moral r..?? wth moral??" and sayings like that. But yeah.. after being briefed, we were informed about our 1st moral assignment.
"We're gonna be doing a ROCK CONCERT"
Oh Amm Gee! Epic shit. Moral didn't seem like a drag anymore.. until..
"Today's class ends at 5.30" WTH!!!
With that, my 6 hr streak is officially 7 hrs. I'm definitely getting my timetable changed.
So yeah, we got sorted out into groups to start planning who's going to do what for the concert.
Split into groups for:
- Hospitality
- Searching for sponsors
- Ushering
- Performance
- etc etc.

Me and BW signed up for performance. So..
ANYONE INTERESTED TO PLAY IN A CONCERT? xD

So far it doesn't seem to bad right..? WRONG! Epic shit happened then. Ain't gonna say it. Too retarded. Sometimes.. I seriously can't take it. It's getting really tiring to be subtle, but some things have to be said.

I was asked an interesting question yesterday. Seriously.. If she came back, I might just give in all over again.

All things aside.. It's time to pick up my guitar and start practicing again :)

GAZIIII Fear your doll-faced tuition friend and her quite ok looking friend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment