Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 47 : Chain of Events

The time is now, the second biggest examination of my AusMat life.. begins now. EE started today. EALD was the first in an attempt to massacre those who took it. Okay, perhaps I've exaggerated. Garh! Where's a THESAURUS when I need one?! Anywayyyyyyyyyys...

I don't think it was that much to be stressed over. Sure, I may have used mediocre language every now and then but what's done is done. Plus, I never read up anything for EALD, something I kinda regret now. Should've brushed up my Australia section for the Task 2 booklet. Jo Keat, you should have NO PROBLEM tackling Australia, no? Somehow it felt kinda nice to be sitting for an exam, (yes, if you wanna hit me.. dont) after all it's been quite a long while since the previous one.

After EALD, gathered up and headed for AC. Yep! AC, the place next to Taylor's. Me, Limei, Itianne, Amanda, Jo Keat, Gazi, Prem, Melvin, Jack, Steven, and Marcus. Traffic was horrible to say the least. Took ages just to get there. Parking however was a breeze. Rm6.00 T.T! But then, t'was worth it.. was it? :) Makan, pool, taught a bit of Chem, and even ran into a friend.

Yeap, pretty good day :)

1 down, 4 to go. Next to fall, CHEMISTRY! YOU'RE GOING DOOOOOOOOOWN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment