Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 58 : A Break From the Chaos

The feeling of release, when a burden's been lifted off your chest. It just soothes the soul :)




The holidays have BEGUN! For almost a week now. I'm sorry to have not made any proper updates.. but I will.. soon. So far went out last Friday and Saturday. Planning to go out again tomorrow. Pyramid, pyramid and guess what? PYRAMID! Gawd, I just LOVE the place, I mean.. I just CAN'T GET ENOUGH of it! *note the sarcasm* :)

I'll write on the Saturday outing first.. Wanna savour the other a tiny bit more first :P

KELZO's birthday! :D So we all went to Pyramid, Prem, Su Qi, Kelz, Me, gazi. While leaving had to go pick Ash up to. Thought I'd give him a lift since he asked, he was going to the Taylor's Open Day, which I shall include.. He never made it there..

Cause he stuck with us! Due to "peer pressure" from a certain person. Pfft. So he tagged along for the outing. Met up with Su Qi and Prem first. Got the racket (Kelz's present) as well as the cake. :) Su Qi had arranged so that Kelz arrived.. after us :P

Split us as Su Qi went to fetch Kelz as the rest of us went BBQ Plaza and pondered upon the order. When Kelz arrived, the look on her face was almost priceless :) Manage to sneak the cake to one of the waiters thanks to Prem's ingenious distraction scheme ;)

Had a pretty awesome lunch as we gave the racket to Kelz and enjoyed cheesecake! ;)

Even managed to pick myself a little something from the place.. Hehe :)

Somehow, this little pendant of mine, from her it may not be, but it keeps me happy just the same. No matter how much hatred for that person (mentioned in the previous post) I feel as though there's some barrier, taking the full brunt of the emo spell that'd have landed on me. If only..

No comments:

Post a Comment