Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 57 : This, is My Story.

A friend of mine asked me a pretty interesting question the other day. It kinda got me thinking.. I knew what the answer was, but I just couldn't find the words to voice them out or even structure them in any coherent sentence. All I could manage were a few stutters and "I just do". Course, that was nowhere near the actual depth of what I actually felt. Guess I'll stick to what I do best. Writing them out, where there's nobody watching me, anxiously waiting for my response. Yes, I collapse under pressure, especially when I have 2 pairs of eyes glaring at me, just waiting to pounce on my answer. D:!

She's like the shining light amidst my darkness. Ever the bubbly one, never to show her discontent or unhappiness. She's a good listener, patient, ever willing to help out whenever I'm stuck with any problems. She's lovable, so fun to bully :), radiating a feeling of warmth that's just so fun to be around. Being around her makes me feel at ease, as though all my problems disappear. Her sense of humour is like no other. She's always been able to make me laugh, although sometimes she can be a bit.. blunt, which can really hurt. Course, she hardly ever means to offend. In short. she's unique, special, different from everyone. No words can sum her up :)

That.. is just the tip of the iceberg. Much better than that inadequate response that day. Right?

Niama, Pi Li Ann. How's that for a reason?



Completely unrelated. It's 85% confirmed now. Hatred mounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment