Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 45 : What More Could You Ask For?

I have a splitting headache. My head feels like it's about to explode, can't take it no more. One thing's certain, this isn't one of my bouts of overthinking again. I've been through that far too many times. Kinda brings me way back, when I used to be concerned over something different, when that something involved a complete loss of apetite. Although that wasn't at my end and all I could feel was sympathy.

This whole sense of dread started in the morning. Tried not to think too much of it but, I'm me, the classic overthinker. Felt as though a curtain of misery, somewhat shroudlike has just enveloped me.. again. I hate this feeling. To stand by the sidelines, insignificant and incapable.
It's times like these I completely despise the idea of being stumped and of no use to the people around me. It's like blanking out again, losing my conscience, in a metaphorical sense. I still see the people, I can hear their speech, but I can no longer process all the information.


This silence.. it's bone chilling. It feels like I'm floating in an ocean of despair and desolation, never to reach salvation.

Watching time go by, it slices me, time and time again. It cuts me in the same spot, again and again until there's no longer any way to heal my wounds.

My soul is shattered, scattered across the wind, probably to never be whole again. What's a soul anyway?




I said it before, it kills me inside to see hardships on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment