Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hypocritical, Lies and Deception

A tiny crack forms. Nobody paid any attention to it. Everyone just ignored it, thinking it was just a minor inconvenience. Over time, more cracks formed. Gradually, they increased in numbers, slowly connection, becoming one. A thousand tiny cracks, turned into a huge fissure. Pressure just keeps building, until that tiny heart snapped.

It isn't just me. If it were only me, I wouldn't be so affected by it. Turns out I ain't the only person whose suspicions have been aroused. Finally, I'm letting that little dark secret out. Who knew that such a little thing could have such devastating consequences, to both me and my sanity. Yes, I know, I just wrote about how I'll be tough and not let all these anomalies haunt me. I just put on a brave face, trying to hide the pain beneath the mask. Everyone has their breaking point, I've reached mine.

Anyone who can think coherently would've noticed. Heck, for someone who's extra observant, it really isn't a good thing to notice. Finally shared my thoughts with one of my friends who had asked me for confirmation. It couldn't have been more obvious. Course, the way the bitch he hung around like vultures to a corpse. (What? I choose whatever way I wanna describe it, so shut it)

It's true that you've never know how painful something like this feels, until you experience it firsthand. I know now, how it managed to antagonize two of my friends.

"Die motherf*cker die" is the song that I feel connects most, to that dirty rotten lying bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment