Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 39 : Drag Your Feet

Once again I feel as though I'm being enveloped by an invisible shroud of misery. Why, You ask? Probably due to one the worst nightmares I've had the prospect of experiencing. Maybe it's even due to the lack of sleep the past week. As to the details of the matter, being me, I won't disclose it. :D

The signs are unclear, vague as ever as I struggle to find my bearing down this long winding road. Seems like only yesterday I was at crossroads, then again I've already been through these lows more often than most. It kind of pains me when I see people around me stumble and fall, only to pick themselves up and succeed in their endeavors while I'm left in the dark. Never to see the light of day.

"Honest I've been begging for answers, that you and only you can give to me. A voice crying loud, been crying for days now.." ~I'll be the wings that keep your heart in the clouds.

I see silhouettes in the distance, their nature unfathomable, the path to them unclear.

It takes a lot to smile now, it used to come naturally. I never knew before that there were different smiles. The smile of laughter is temporary, you enjoy it, but you forget about it almost as soon as it came. The one that really touches you is when that person gets you all jittery and your smile reaches the very depth of your soul.

Random thought : I need ice cream! :D

p.s. Chemistry is also known as Physical Science :D

No comments:

Post a Comment