Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 41 : Take A Risk, Make A Change

Going over to Monash to completely my application form I sent in earlier during the Open Day. Whee :)

Finally kicking things into gear. EE's coming, and it's coming real soon, next Thursday as a matter of fact..

- EAL/D
- MAT 3C/3D

- CHEMISTRY
- PHYSICS

- BIOLOGY

The 5 subjects are laid out. Guess I gotta plan everything out, how much effort to put into each. I've been doing pretty bad all year long, it's about time I step it up a notch.

EAL/D, otherwise known as English. Hmm, I won't say I have complete confidence for this. I haven't written a darn essay for way too long now, and factual essays have never been my forte or preference. But I feel it will be quite managable.

MAT 3C/3D. The single most hellish subject I've ever taken in my life (heck, who knows after college I might stumble upon smth worse) The very thought of it sends shiver down my spine. I don't know how people can do the questions, so much for being able to do average lvl questions. Exams, I'm screwed. Definitely one of my worst subs. Hopefully I won't fail.

CHEMISTRY, the subject I feel most at home with. Probably my strongest subject, the only one I can rely on to really pull up my coursework marks. Not too happy with my topic test two marks though, I seriously need to step it up to keep with the class standard.

PHYSICS, not my best, but one of my favourite subjects :) AusMat-ians of Phy 4. You know why! :D :D :D!

BIOLOGY, one of my so-so subjects. Did HORRIBLE in previous test. Time for that to change.


Yeah yeah I've been going on and on about exams. What can I say? It won't exactly give a good impression if I had the couldn't careless about exams attitude will it? :)

Had a pretty awesome day. Thank you :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment