Thursday, August 4, 2011

Doodle #112

Short one today.

I'm thinking of joining MUVP (MU Volunteer Program). Still rather undecided at this point. Think there's a box you can tick if you want to work with animals. :D

But.. I dunno.

Kinda want the experience to volunteer yet undecided.

Yeah, I'm a pretty fickle person. Explains my indecision almost all the time. Bahh.

Every time the word change comes to mind, I'm reminded of how I've enveloped myself within a protective bubble, resilient to all outside influence. I enjoy the comfort of familiarity, but with time.. Change is inevitable. It's high time I learnt to open up, and embrace crossroads. The choices I've made and the paths I'm walking down. I'm stumbling, yet I'm managing.

Can't help but reminisce, and how Mun recited her lines on change last year. Really hit home. :D

It's times like these that remind me of how far I've come from those darker days, and level I can sink to, and all the reasons for me to push on, determined not to let my narrow-mindedness get the better of me. No, not again.

Because I'm no longer that same naive boy I once was. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment