Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doodle #124

Once I rose above the noise and confusion, just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion. I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high.

Actually fell asleep in class today, yes I do feel guilty of doing so. Today's experiment was good, I would say. A far cry from the day before. For that, I'm happy. A bit too happy maybe. Well, long as it keeps me motivated enough to study.

Finally getting a move on my presentation. Starting out the rough slides, shall tidy them up after I'm fully done. :) I think I'll study some Physio later today.

Taking a friend's words into consideration, I agree with him. A few of them actually. It's been a rather depressive time lately, for most of us. I guess that's the worst thing about time, it allows for change, both good and bad.

Time gives, and time takes.

Another one of my cliched self made idioms. I'll try digging up the poem that contained the line. T'was from WAYYY back.

Now? Physio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment