Saturday, August 20, 2011

Doodle #119 : Home

Home, it could be a place, a person, a feeling.

Such was the essay topic we were given in EAL/D. Feels nostalgic to relive those moments.

Coming back, I realize it's been awhile since I last wrote. I'M BACK! I mean that in both a literal and metaphorical manner. Okay, time to get down to business. Going to be writing on my past few days. 'cause that's what blogging is all about. Conveying your boring experiences to the outside world, 'cause sharing is caring. :D

THURSDAY

Somehow, I got convinced to haul myself over back to uni for a little event planned by the School of Psychology, SPIN Movie Night. Found myself on campus grounds around 7:30PM, it was scheduled to start at 8:00PM. Uni feels different at night, it reminded me of staying overnight at Sunway for the Famine camp last year. I like the lighting, hahaha.

Managed to find Elaine along with her Psychology friends nearby Audi 2, which was the venue for the movie.


A Beautiful Mind, a movie about schizophrenia, and the reason I was at uni that night.

It was partly also because of food. Sure, I had to pay RM2 for entry (not being from the Psy faculty) but it was well worth it. Had mamee + cloud 9 + soya bean + more. :D Speaking of food, Elaine was rather peeved at me for constantly bugging her for food.

"Who wants some snacks?"
"MEEEEE"
"Kin Hoe! You again ahh??"

Well, you know me la. :D


So yeah, dropped Elaine and Mash off then headed back home. $$ well spent. :))

FRIDAY

It's Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friday!

Kicking off this section of the post, Happy Birthday Jean! :) It's today actually, but we celebrated it yesterday. Remember, new leaf! :D

So us, the guys, played bait and distracted her after classes while the girls handled the delicate task of setting things up. After awhile or so, it was go time.

Lured Jean to her car, "A tree fell down on your car!" LOL. Not exactly the most tactful course of action but it delivered results, which is good enough for us.


GAHAHAHAH.


:O face.

Balloons and Post It Notes all over. Job well done, if I say so myself.


The girls with Jean.



The guys, and Tina with Jean.

Went over to Subang Parade for lunch at Nando's.

No comments:

Post a Comment