Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Doodle #120 : Relive The Addiction

It's been awhile now hasn't it? Well, I'm hooked on once again. To what exactly?



This neat little app, INSTAGRAM! :)

I haven't exactly been actively taking photographs, not like how I was during my college days though those were still mostly candid shots intended for blackmail pure wholesome fun with no ulterior motives whatsoever. *innocent smile*

A blast from the past,


One of the first few really nice shots I've taken back then.


Heading off to Snowflakes, taken during the college year.

Coming back, it's really been too long since I really used this app. Was introduced to it by Watson last year. Think I've written a review on it, sometime ago. Not gonna search for that post, you may do it manually if you wish. :)

Psycho lectures finished rather early today. 45 minutes earlier than expected in our 2 hour lecture session. So we (Jean, Melody and I) decided to make the most of the extra time we had on our hands.

After about 30 minutes of camwhoring by the balcony/hallway/whatever you call it.. We realized we didn't actually SAVE any of them.. Bah, so we started again from scratch. :/

Here's what's salvaged.


Yeah, basically just one photo worthy of being put up. LOL

Session #2 began after classes! :)


Surprisingly nice candid shot.


Hyper.


Alpha Male! LOL


yokeyee! :)

Well, that's all folks.

Time to... DotA? :D Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment