Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Doodle #117

A quick one for today.

Won't be writing much since there's not much happening in my ever so mundane life still.

If you're a reader, then you'll probably notice the new layout.

IT'S SO HAPPY-ISH RIGHT? :D

Yeah. It probably is. Adeline was telling me how joyful it looked. Then again, the contrast between it and the usual tone in which I dictate my posts may be an interesting mix. I'll see how it goes. In a way, all my previous layouts just amplified the tone of my rantings, to being borderline depressive. Scratch that, to VERY depressive.

So I thought I'd give this page a small facelift.

Wrote another 2 pieces as I was daydreaming about in class today. Doubt they're any good to put up. Let's just say they have this "End of the world" persona about em'. So there you go.

I'll try to fine tune it and decide then. I still have a psychology essay to finish up. Oh, this is the university life.

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment