Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Doodle #111 : Was It A Dream?

Yeah, no.110 isn't here. I was writing it half way before I stopped. Will get to finishing it soon.

30stm.

I'm very sorry for how I was today.

Just woke up from a nap so excuse my groggy state of mind. Every time I fall asleep in the evening, I wake up (without fail) thinking it's the next day. I've had to keep reminding myself that it's still the same day as when I went to sleep. You know that feeling when your arms turn to jelly cause you slept on it too long, cutting off blood flow? Well, happened to me, on both my arms. D: Although I'm happy to say the effect has ceased now.

So it's been a long day. Not exactly how I had envisioned it. When you've already this perception, it's rather hard to change actually. Old habits die hard anyway. Maybe I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. It rings true as I've a vague memory of the first moment waking up, which I'm not sure may or may not have transpired. Remember when I mentioned I dreamt about my life so much I couldn't tell the difference between reality and otherwise? I'm guessing today was one of those days. Felt rather.. lost, to say the least.

At times, it feels as though I've been programmed to act this way. Living through my life has conditioned me to act a certain manner. Not in any way justifiable. I've a pretty odd way of looking at things. Hahh.

I think I really needed that nap. True, I do feel rather disorientated (it feels like Wednesday to me now) but refreshed, mentally. Sometimes, all one needs is some reassurance. It's been awhile since I last caught up with my mui. :)

Thanks, I know you just love to laugh at my theatrics. But that's the whole dynamic of our sibling-ship. Is that even a word though? LOL

So yeah. I feel like myself again. :) Time to see this through. 'cause the problem from the very beginning, was none other than myself.

If you don't have faith in yourself, don't expect faith from others.

I seem to like making up random quotes for myself. Hahhhh. :)


If I'm not myself tomorrow, just smack me. No, I'm serious. 'bout time I start acting mature :D


OH OH OHHHHH..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLONDIEEEEEE. :)))) Say hi to Tumbelina for meeee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment