Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Doodle #121

A short one for tonight.

Don't you hate it when you can't really cite a source (ie. a journal) because you've lost all the information pertaining the exact location where you obtained that information? Well that's just happened to me. I downloaded and printed the section of the journal over two weeks ago only to realize now that there isn't a shred of information on it except for the page number and article title. I've no idea who wrote it, nor do I know WHAT journal it's actually from, not even the date of publication. Mehh.

Took an impromptu nap at 5pm, guess I was more exhausted than I realized. Sat down and the next thing I know, it was 7pm already. That's a good 2 hours gone with the wind.

Maybe taking naps really alters my train of thoughts. :/ I'm unsure. But waking up from it, I felt so alienated from today. Feels like I'm on the outside, looking in, all over again. Even the random camwhoring sessions feel so far now.

I almost threw my phone, my iPhone, yes, that, off 2 storeys. -.- Really wouldn't have been the best thing to happen to me.

I'm getting all confusing again. Bahh. I need to find some form of release. On the bright side, I think there'll be ping pong practice again tomorrow! I hope. Really enjoyed the previous session I had last week. Worked out + fun + practice. Heh. Though I've completely forgotten how to serve with a spin. Last time I tried I looked pretty comical, must've been amusing to watch.

Hah.

Just finished referencing! Only thing that's left now is for Dr. Lee (my personal therapist and psychologist) to proofread it and provide much needed feedback. Feels good to be on schedule. Next, I'll finish up my Smallpox slides. But that's an issue for another day.

Now? A game of DotA before heading off to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment