Monday, August 8, 2011

Doodle #114 : Blondiee!

Somehow or rather, my inspiration to write has returned! :) Hence, I shall update this monotonous page of mine with a little birthday celebrations a few days back. :)

I'll skip all the boring parts and get right down to it. I mean, you wouldn't want to hear all about my dreary morning and lengthy morning classes now would you?

So the celebration was for...


Miss Blondie! :D

I have to say, the surprise was almost given away (on several occasions) before it was due. Luckily it wasn't, thanks to some spontaneous cover ups.

So I was tasked with getting her out for the day, playing the role of lunch planner (as usual. why do I always get these roles?). Same details, gang thing, Zanmai.

So the stage was set. :D

Left for Zanmai after classes in 2 groups. Adeline, Dave, Joshua, Jhii, Tina and I brought Blondiee out first. Had some random chatting whilst awaiting our seats. Wasn't exactly easy to find a place for a group our size, taking into account the extra people coming later.

Met Marcus, Qing Xian and Elena outside while waiting. Haha. And a couple of ex-Ausmatians too.

Managed to get the exact same spot the last time we came here. And so we sat down, chatted, and ate. Normal lunch what. :D

Then, Jean, Jamie and Caryn came in. Wouldn't say it was that big a surprise. Hahah. They went to get these for Blondiee.


MACAROONS!

Ever since I saw them on Masterchef, been dying to try some.


Time to dig in. :D

Sometime later,

Dave : "Oh, there's another surprise coming"

And instantaneously, everyone else walked in.

I must admit, I was surprised too. Wasn't let in on this part of the surprise.


Don't make me name everyone else. Hahha. Too many. D:


Singing "Happy Birthday" :)

With them, came Blondiee's gift!


A Blondie Smurfett. :D


'course. A very disturbing Joshua had to.. Well, my expression says it all. /facepalm.

So that's it, my take on the day. Wasn't a very long one. Hahha.

I was never that good a narrative writer, explains my noticeably shorter posts when it comes down to narrating events and stuff.

Kinoc, out.

2 comments: