Saturday, August 27, 2011

Doodle #126 : Life Gen

So I was invited by Jean to LifeGen. It was the inaugural LifeGeneration event for her church which would be held on the final Friday of every month. It was at Subang Jaya, or SS13 to be exact. Heading over to the place, I felt rather skeptical, of the location.


This was the entrance. It was but one long dark road all the way to the end, where it was lighted by this sign. It says Life Point by the way. Sure enough, I found myself facing a guardhouse as I turned the corner. I paused for a bit just staring at it when the bar just lifted and opened the path for me. I thought to myself "Okay, so this has to be the right place then!" and went in.

The place was pretty nice, and I just realized I didn't take a single snapshot of the place.

Dots.

Zzz.

=.=

Moving on...

Met Jeffrey upon entering, and some other people as well. Jean had to go practice so I sat about just.. Mingling? Haha.


Go Jean!

We had arrived pretty early for the preparations and stuff, so there was a bit of time to spare before the actual event began.


Jean with her friend, Jia. :D

Time for things to get underway. Found ourselves seated in the second row. I'd estimate the crowd to be around 30-ish people.



Worship songs. TEEHEE.

Then some speeches and stuff. You know, the usual things.


Jean's cousin! Hahaha.

The youth pastor gave this really.. inspiring speech. Felt somewhat moved. Heh.


Managed to pick up some goodies from the night. The t-shirt cost RM15 but it's nice, somewhat. I remember describing the one in blue as some water brand advertisement shirt. LifeGen does sound rather like a brand of H2O, don't you agree? Hahaha. Blue for drinking water and green for mineral water. I got green! Go green! :D Heh. The small notepad shaped book is actually a whole bunch of Post-It Notes bundled into one pack. Pretty awesome. Then there's the standard notebook on the right. Card on the left was directions given to me by Jean.

Won't go into much details regarding event. Just a brief overview. I was never a good narrative writer.

Well, having been to several churches, I really like this place. True, it isn't as big as some of the places I've been to (ie. CHC) but it has this homey feel to it. Everyone was so friendly, met some new people. I felt really good to be there. I'm actually contemplating on going again. Hahaha. :)

Well, that's bout it I guess. Time to just.. reflect on everything I guess. It won't be soon before long. I feel the end already.

Kinoc, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment