Thursday, September 16, 2010

Conformation

Assimilated into everyday society, losing whatever traits you once had that sets you apart from the everyday individual. Guess I'm just your Average Joe now.

Today's the last day of my holidays. 7 days flashed by without any chance for me to take some time off and relax. Now that's a blatant lie. I've been way too relaxed the past week. In fact, I was relaxed to the point of near breakdown due to the lack of things to do. Yeah, I hate you holidays and also my lack of motivation to hit the books cause I know trying would be a lost cause.

Day 1
I awoke with a start around 7am. Oh right, it was the holidays, there's no point for me to be up early, went back to bed and woke up again at 10am. Opened up some Chemistry books in an attempt to revise. Failed miserably as I got distracted by HIMYM.

Day 2
I woke up at 7am, without my alarm, again. Got up, watched HIMYM and played HoN

Day 3
Woke up at 10am (woohoo) then HIMYM the rest of the day.

Day 4
HIMYM

Day 5
Swimming plan cancelled, so HIMYM instead.

Day 6
HIMYM

Day 7
Swimming plan canceled AGAIN, so here I am.. Writing this post and HIMYM.

The holidays were lack.. wait for it.. luster.

No comments:

Post a Comment