Friday, September 3, 2010

They're My World

It's that time of year again, the one day you're supposed to enjoy no matter what happens or will happen.

I'm not expecting much from the day, I just want my family to be there. (:

I kinda once did a tag on this, but I thought it'd be nice to redo it, in my own way.

I'm just gonna write a little bit on a certain person I know, and we'll see if you can tell who's who (:

Now.. Who should I write about first..?

You, my brother. Ever the attentive and analytical one. In the beginning I found you quite odd. Yes I did, sue me. At first glance I knew you were the serious type yet you never really showed off the serious side of you. I guess I can say I looked up to you since the first day I met you. Always the confident one, yet playful in ways which are far from subtle. Of course, always with the squeaky voice. (:

Now.. Who's next?

I don't even remember how I got close to you. Guess my memory doesn't go that far back. But somehow, I managed to know you better. Well, I can't say I'm at the rank of what you call a best friend, but I'm more of your friend at the moment. I'm sorry to tell you I actually thought we only shared one class, till a few months back where I realized we shared 3. D: You have my humblest apologies! The cuter one among the family, and one of the smaller members too (:

Thirdly..

The one I can be completely stupid around. You're probably the most impacting person I've met in my life, both in a literal and metaphorical way, HAHA! I guess that line pretty much gave you away. The one who I know I can rant on and on to, and yes I do feel guilty at times for losing sight of when to stop. What can I say? I have a short attention span. But this I can say, I am truly grateful to have been able to meet you this year, you changed the year in so many ways for me (:

Now now..

I can't possibly leave you out now can I? Since the day I met you, you struck me with awe. The first thought that went through my head was "Oh please, I'm going to be in the same class as you?! Cut me some slack" I was sadly mistaken, I wouldn't have enjoyed college at all had I not met you. You put the colour in my otherwise bland life, literally. These months with you have been rather chaotic, to say the least, we've ups and downs. My brother, from another colour (:

Next!

I don't really know what to write about you. I can't say I know you too well but I guess I'm not that far off anyway. Oh, now let's get into the whole serious mood and tone. Cough cough *clears throat* Truly, I am blessed to have the opportunity to be graced by your presence. The time for which I have known you was not long, but it's been rather entertaining nevertheless. There is one thing though, the thought of you having a playful sight piques my interest. So, is there such a side to you? LOL (:

In addition..

I'd feel bad for leaving you out. But I've said all there is to be said. (:

Furthermore..

I'm just gonna group you guys into one group. That itself is a huge clue already. The people we're supposed to be looking up to and yet they're.. So mature. Or rather two of them are "mature" LOLOLOL (:

Moreover..

Ever since February I've lost any recollection of you besides those from classes. That just goes to show how you've deviated yourself from me D: I know I'm not worthy of being called your friend. Touche, you've found a cooler gang, who needs us anyway? HAH. I'm just messing with ya, But seriously, I kinda miss eating with you, from wayyyyyy back. LOL! (:

Drumroll please..

I can't say that our first meeting was one of grace, but it was certainly memorable. I doubt there's many people out there who'd be unaffected if the very first words they heard from you were those that I heard. Wise choice of words indeed! Can't say I blame you though. (:

On the other hand..

My first impression of you was one who was hardworking, focused and diligent. That hasn't changed much over the course of the year and the time I've known you. There's more than meets the eye and your occasional blurness is what makes you fun to be around. It's just kinda fun to see your reaction some times, haha! Always so cheerful, and so you. Ever ready to listen, and the only other person I wouldn't snap at should I be depressed. I kinda feel happier around you (:

Who else is there..

I guess the most striking and memorable thing bout you is your hyperness. It's a good thing, we get to make you do all our presentations for us, since you're so good at it, HAHA. You're also my good stoning buddy every Tuesday and Thursday, till sometime ago when those 2 days became studying time. (:

Almost there..

Oh how could I leave you out? The victim of my iPhone, HAHAHA! There's just something about bullying you that makes it so.. enjoyable. HOISH you! I know you hate candid shots of yourself. (:

Last but not least..

I would say you're one of the quieter ones among us, mostly. I guess it depends on the situation. But in msn you're always quiet! Sheesh! You were always up to things, from tearing pool tables to hunting deers. (HAHAHAH LOL) One of the most unique people I've met (:

COUGH!

That pretty much sums everything up (:

I kinda miss the times I met all of you. It kinda feels surreal to think back and reflect on everything we've went through. Time flies way too fast, I don't want my time with all of you to end.

Friends in the eyes of others, family in mine.

It may not be a big circle, but it's a tightly woven one. I've never felt this attached to anyone else in my life.

Thanks for making this one of the most, if not the most memorable years of my life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment