Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Doodle #26 : Prance Around The Ashes

I'll start off with saying..

I'm glad you think that way too. Now I've no reason not to stick to this. Thanks for helping me make my mind up. (:

Can't say the day started on a good note. Went through my whole boring morning routine and had to wait till the library opened before I could get started on the day. So I stoned around, and waited, waited, waited some more. Then I spotted a familiar face walking around, Amanda. :D

Finally 8.30, went to library with Amanda, who wouldn't stop scrutinizing how I wrote my posts and my usage of tenses. LOL! I only had about an hour to revise for Phy which I didn't make the most out of, sadly enough. I flipped through my textbook, found a few chapters I didn't understand and passed them without a second thought.

Ironically enough, everything I skipped reading through came out. Pretty much sucked. For the first time ever I think I'm going to fail my Physics test.

Went for lunch at Orange. I could've sworn I saw a silhouette pass by and vanish the next second. It doesn't concern me anyways. All the better.

After lunch, the 5 of us made our way back to college and to the library, again. Printed out notes for the whole gang, and finished up Bio. Marc, Jo and I all handed em in. Bwahaaha. 2 days ahead of its due date. Which isn't really that big a feat to begin with. Hhaha! Then everything started to look up (:

Classes as usual, then spent almost an hour just sitting around before heading home.

Traffic however, couldn't have been more hellish. D:!

No comments:

Post a Comment