Saturday, September 4, 2010

Best Day Ever

The day started out pretty normal, I got up early, headed off to college, attended classes. It felt the same as any other day. Little did I know the surprise that awaited me. The day'll turn out oh so different later on.

After EAL/D, we all went to Sunway Pyramid with Marcus, Itianne, Amanda, Limei, May Ling, Gazi. With the exception of me and Marcus, everyone was A/B. (:


The shorties, Limei and May Ling with Marcus.


Marcus drinking his coke through a burger. No, he really did pierce his straw through the burger. OMG AHAHHA!

I think there's just something about Carl's Jr. that makes us all go nuts after eating (:


Group shot. From left : May Ling, Amanda, Gazi, Itianne, me, Marcus, Limei.

Headed over to pool next, what would a celebration be without pool? LOL



China gurl looks so homesick ):

Sure, everything was fun but the best was yet to come.

Headed back to college after pool. May Ling was so annoyed by my constant harassing since she almost never joins us in any other outing. D:

Another few hours of classes. Skipped Maths, muahahah. There was a power cut anyway, so almost the whole college was in a blackout state, :) Plus, teacher was still on leave, so just picked up the assignment given to us then hung around the 3rd floor corridor with Mun, Jo, Kelly, Itianne and Amanda. :D

4.30, it was time to head off to Sunway Pyramid again, only this time it was with the C/D gang : Mun, Jo, Kelly, Su Qi and hopefully Prem. Sadly, Watson couldn't make it and Jing pulled out last minute. It wasn't as big a group as I had initially planned out but as long as they're there, that's all that matters to me (:

Or so I thought.

Didn't really plan out what to do yet so I just let the others decide. They all wanted to eat, at TGIF. Just tagged along as I really had nothing in mind, yet the timing for dinner was quite early, and odd.

Finally reached the place, walked in and.. BOOM!

I see Prem, Jing, Gazi and Watson staring at me. I guess the look of shock and astonishement was clear on my face. D:!



Shots during dinner. They just kept staring at me at the start. I must've seriously looked stunned, shocked, or amazed or all 3. :D


*adjusts specs*


My dearest AusMat sister (:

Of course, when you celebrate your birthday at TGIF, or when your friends decide to celebrate it for you there, you just know what's going to happen. The TGIF crew swarming you and making you do a whole lotta things. The branch in Subang Parade only sang / serenaded the birthday guy / gal the last I recalled. But the one at Pyramid. Uh-oh.

I had to stand on the chair, sing, and made a speech to my dearest friends, which I gladly did in the hype of the moment. :D!


Cake time! *puts candle*


Yummy!! :)


Make a wish (:


Group Shot 1.


Group Shot 2, from left : Natasya, Su Qi, Kelly, Prem, Mun, Jo, me, Gazi, Amanda, Cornelia, Jing. :) :) :)


The girls.



Went for pool.. AGAIN! Don't ask why I look like THAT, even I don't recall that moment!

Thanks to the people I love most. They completely made my day, it was by far, the best day in my life, hands down. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment