Thursday, September 9, 2010

Every Song Brings Me Back

Swinging round revolving doors..

Sometimes it does feel good to reminiscent. Sometimes. Which is a pretty small proportion of all the time. Sitting alone, getting lost in your thoughts with music as your only company. It's pretty funny how everything just seems to fall into place, like a tiny homemade music video, especially for the songs that mean more than your average addiction. (:

I'm the world's biggest fan of cliches..

I can't say yesterday was the best of days, I got careless which lead to another lapse in my self-control. Maybe I lost more than what I had initially expected, my focus, my concentration, virtually non-existent now.

Time stopped when she walked by..

Every song can be linked, or maybe it's how I force myself to perceive the world. Everything's connected. No two events are fully seperated. Even the tiniest of choices can set off a chain reaction, snowballing into one big one.

You used to talk to me like I was the only one around..

Nothing is as it seems. Everyone has a front, a ploy, to cover up their true selves. Is it in human nature to be hypocritical? To say you despise a person's attitude at times only to turn into them the next minute? To hate how people complain when they don't achieve the ridiculously high goals they've set for themselves although their accomplishment is already greater than yours only to do the same to others. Maybe it's a form of pride for yourself, or the envy towards others. For that, I am guilty.

You're only the best I ever had..

That concludes it. The opening day of my holidays look as dull as indifferent as ever. The only joy holidays have to offer is the chance to sleep in, late. Not that it really helps cause the sun shines into my room through my window and onto my still half-asleep self, forcing me to get up.

Cleaning the kitchen stove made my hands so oily -___-

I can't do any work now. Garh. The oil stains won't come off!

1 comment:

  1. I reminisce with music ALL THE TIME!! i love to get lost in thoughts with music playing... =D

    ReplyDelete